Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Final Day!




Hey Guys,
More photos! Here we are with Lisa Bearnson and Angelia Wiggington. Both ladies were so..........GREAT! I am so glad Angela is coming to Scrapbook Mania. We did the greatest Make-N-Take that she design and K & Co. mass produced. I will show it off at the store.
Let me go thru another list of companies we orderd from: Bazzill, Imaginese, Simply Renee, Upsy Daisy, Quickutz, Daisy D's, My Minds Eye, Tim Holtz, Heidi Swapp, Cropper Hopper, Making Memories and many more.
We have worked it out where we are going to have some special things at Maniac Madness and for our Anniversary Party in March. In March we will be 1 year old. Ya! Hoo! We are planning a big party so put Scrapbook Mania on your calendar for March.
Nonna and I are eating pizza and I must say California pizza is really good. We fly out tomorrow and Nonna and I will be in the store on Thursday. Come by to see us and we will give you all the good CHA gossip.
See Ya'll soon,
India

2 comments:

Cheryl Wray 9:07 AM  

Yay!!! I'm excited that you ordered some Daisy D's (saw their new line on line and it is SO cute) and Heidi S (you know how much I love it, India!). Have never seen Simply Renee or Upsy Daisy, so will be excited to see what it is. And you did order some Elsie, right? I SO want some of her stuff!!!
See ya soon!

Julia 2:20 PM  

Great Pics!!! Glad you guys had so much fun!!!