Friday, December 29, 2006

New Year!

Hey Guys,

Well we have an exciting New Year coming. I want each of you to know how much Nonna and I have enjoyed getting to know everyone. We have much more planned.

We had 5 more people sign up today for Maniac Madness. We have about 15 spots left.
January 2nd is the last day to sign up for $70. I have a feeling we are going to be slammed with calls.

Speaking of getting slammed with calls, we have had so.....many new people in the store since Wednesday. My goodness. Many from out of town and many who have never been to the store before. All of them calling for directions. How fun!

Our sale continues through Satuday. It has been quite a success.

We got part of our Revolution order today. Mostly Alaphabets. No Revolutions. So....I called Chris at Quickutz to find out where they are. He informed me they were stuck in Denver in the snow storm. So....a little more waiting for those of you who ordered one.

People are already signing up for our New Classes. A little more info. The Pet Album will have a few more pages and Joy will be teaching some cool techniques. Cheryl's Journaling Class is a sure thing. Go and read her blog. She is an excellent writer. She is a great teacher and will also teach journaling techniques. We have signed up people for Misti's Altered Canvas Class. We can only take 10 in the class so sign up soon. Others are calling about the Dinner and Crop on January 12th. We can take 12 for this crop.

Nonna and I have both been sick so ya'll can pray quick healing for us. My son's 16th Birthday is Sunday. We are having a huge party for him. I am so proud of my son. As all mothers are. He has been such a gift from God. He is a blessing and a GREAT 16 year old.

Everyone have a Happy New Year!

See Ya'll Soon,

India and Nonna

0 comments: