Friday, September 08, 2006

New Products!

Hey Guys,

I am so..........excited. The Fancy Pants Chipboard is here. The new large chipboard is so fun. Ya'll are going to love it. We also got the Fancy Pants rub-ons and flowers. Come check them out.

Next week we are going to get slammed. Here is what is shipping: Crate Paper, K & Company, Autumn Leaves, Heidi Swapp, Queen and Co., KI and Rusty Pickle. Also, the Technique Tuesday Stamps have shipped. So..........many of you requested that I carry these. Many of you special ordered stamps. I will let you know when they arrive.

Maelynn's next Doodling Class and Freestyle Class are filling up. We still have a few spots for the 2-day crop. Maniac Madness is coming. Remember to sign up by Dec. 1st.

My Birthday is coming up. Happy Birthday to me! I wonder how we will celebrate...........more later.

India

1 comments:

Jenney 8:35 AM  

Yeah!! I'm so excited ya'll are carrying Technique Tuesday! Can't wait to see all other new stuff, too!!!