Wednesday, September 13, 2006

New Products and India's Birthday Celebration!

HEY GUYS,

Crate Paper is here. This paper is soooo.........beautiful. Yesterday we received our Queen and Co., Technique Tuesday and Mambly overlays. More will be arriving tomorrow.

Now for India's Birthday Celebration. Here is how to participate. Anyone who brings a card or at least a sheet of paper that says Happy Birthday India to the store on FRIDAY or SATURDAY will receive a ticket to get any 1 item in the store 1/2 off. Can you believe it. I am turning 50 so you get and item 50% off. What a deal. New product is included. We also have our Gypsy Harvest Halloween 30% off. Also, what is left of the Junkitz Whimsical Halloween is 30%. The K& Co. K-ology is 30% off and all Rhonna Ferrer clear stamps are 30% off. We have also put more product in the 40% bins. The 50% item cannot be used with any other discounted item. We will punch rewards cards. ALSO, for every $10 you spend your name will be in a drawing for a Memory Dock Page Planner. I chose Memory Dock because I am losing my memory (just kidding). Come in and check out the savings. By the way did I mention cake? How about chocolate cake from ZOE's. Oh my gosh....one bite will definitely raise your blood sugar. We will have punch and nuts also. Please come by and check out the fun and do not forget your card. I will be in the store in the afternoon on both days but you can bring your card in the morning while Nonna is here. Come eat cake!

I also, want to mention our October classes. The Doodling class is October 9th. It is $15. Joy will be teaching a Masking Class on the 10th. This class is $15 plus the mask and paper. You can choose between a Summer or Halloween layout. We have samples in the store so come by and check them out. I will try to get them on the web soon. Shari Garrett Miller has the Christmas card class on the 17th It is $20. We will have a Dinner and a Crop on Friday the 20th. The cost is $7.50. We have sooooo....much fun during our crops. On Saturday 21st Alissa will be in town and will teach a Design Class. It will be Satuday 10:30 to 12:00. The cost is $15. Many of you have requested this class and it will not be taught again until afterthe new year. Maelynn's Freestyle class is the 23rd. We have room for a few more. Jenny has a Simple Scrapbooking class on the 24th. This class is $15 and she will teach simple scrapbooking techniques. These classes are going to be GREAT fun. We have more planned for September and October and will announce more later.


India and Nonna

Manaic Madness is Coming!

4 comments:

Jenney 12:26 PM  

I hope you have fun at your birthday celebration this weekend, India!! Eat some cake for me!

Cheryl Wray 7:13 AM  

How fun! I will definitely come by Friday and bring a card!! And I can NEVER resist Zoe's chocolate cake!! YUUUU-MMMMM-YYYYY!

Anonymous,  9:37 AM  

It was a lot of fun......India, you should have birthdays more often!!!!!! I love hanging out in your store....you guys are great!!!!!

Scrapbook Mania 8:37 PM  

Thanks, Carol. I am glad birthdays only conme once a year. I am already old.

India