Monday, July 24, 2006

CHA

Hey Guys,

Well, Nonna and I are officially back from CHA. We had a GREAT time. There was a lot of walking, early mornings, and late hours. We learned a lot, ate good food, and ordered some fun items for the store.

Our Photography Class is tomorrow night. I am so..............excited. We are going to have a very educational time. I know ya'll are going to love Heather.

We have so many events going on. I want to give a BIG hurrah to Maelynn. (Many of you took her alphabet class will be excited). Her Traditions layout has been picked up by Scrapbook Trends Magazine.

Scrapbook Mania
is so fortunate to have some very talented teachers and designers. I was delighted when I opened my Scrapbook Retailers magazine and saw Alissa's layout being advertised for Polar Bear Press. I was so impressed that I showed her layout to the other women on my bus. They were amazed that Scrapbook Mania would have such a talented designer.

We are blessed to have both girls.

I love the way that everyone has picked through our half-off bins. Boy, they were almost empty. So you know what that means...........I have filled them back up again. I also put in a few surprises. Come by and see.

I have so much to tell you about. I will report more tonight. Announcements are coming soon.........

India and Nonna

1 comments:

Jenney 5:44 PM  

Oooh...can't wait to see what the big announcements are!!!

Congrats to Maelynn and Alissa! They are both soooo talented!

Can't wait till all these new goodies start coming into the store!