Tuesday, July 25, 2006

CHA Chicago

Hey Guys,

I promised an update about my CHA trip, so here goes. First of all let me state that Chicago is not my favorite city. After attending conferences there for 6 years, it is growing on me. The cab drivers always drive me crazy. They drive way to reckless. Our first cab driver rolled thru a stop sign and we almost hit a van head on. My second cab drive was more scary. The driver side swiped another car. By the time our plane had landed in Birmingham at 10:00 Monday morning I was just glad to be home alive.

There were so many positive moments at CHA. But my two favorite moments were meeting Tim Holtz and Rhonna Ferrer (call me or come by and I will tell you how to pronounce her name). Tim was so.............gracious. He made me a tag and signed it. Rhonna majored in Art in college and I wish I had. She also has an undying love for the white Uni-ball signo pen which Maelynn is so..... addicted to. She was GREAT fun and the Autumn Leaves booth was my favorite. The trend at the show was doodling and glitter. Lots of doodling and lots of glitter. Here is a run down of what company's I ordered from:

Autumn Leaves (my favorite booth)

Basic Grey (always)

Fancy Pants ( you will love)

3 Bugs (it is in the store)

My Minds Eye ( OH.. MY... GOSH!)

Crate Paper (wonderful)

Queen and Co. ( to..... cute)

Rusty Pickle (NEW for our store)

Cactus Pink (NEW for our store)

American Crafts (Fun flowers)

Prima (More fun flowers)

Creative Imaginations ( Can you say Disney?)

Bazzill ( We always need cardstock)

KI ( Halloween and Christmas)

K & Co. (glitter)

Making Memories ( more glitter)

Quickutz ( Great cookies at their booth)

Imagination Project (great boys line)

This is all I can remember. Product will start shipping in August. I am so.......excited andI know you will be also.

We are receiving more and more e-mails about Crop Mania on Saturday August 26th. Space is limited so sign up soon.

August is our 6 month anniversary and we have special events planned. We will begin announcing the events soon. Hope to see ya'll soon.


India and Nonna


1 comments:

Jenney 7:02 AM  

Oooh!! I cannot wait to see all the new goodies!!!!

BTW, LOVE that you rememberd Quickutz for the cookies! Too funny!!!