Monday, June 26, 2006

Thank You!

Hey Guys,

I want to thank everyone for a wonderful weekend. I have to admit that it was hard for me coming home Saturday night. I knew had to come back to the reality of cooking and cleaning. Something I had put off for 2 days while I was at the store having so....so........so...... much fun. I want to thank everyone who attended our 2-day crop and all you guys who came by to visit. All of you have supported us and it really has blessed Nonna and I. Special thanks to Leslie for staying with me Friday night while I closed and to Maelynne for all her doodling help. The next 2-day crop will be September 29th and 30th. The last crop sold out in about 3 weeks so get your name and money in quick. We would like to serve Barbecue so the price for this one will be $32.

O.K. Drum roll please! The winner of the Amm tote is Jeanette Brooks. We did call Jeanette Saturday night and she screamed all the way home. Congratulations Jeanette.

Please do not forget our design class tomorrow night. We have room for a few more. Also,
Maelynn's Alpha class is July 8th and her Card Class is July 10th. She will give great ideas on what to do with those left over alphabets and in the card class you will come away with 8-10 cards. Our Dinner and a Crop is Friday July 14th. We can take a few more people. The cost is $7.50. We crop anytime after 3:00 to 12:00. Our Scrapbook Mania Crop is Satuday August 26th. We will crop from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. the cost is $15. We feed you breakfast and dinner. Lunch is on your own. This one is already filling up. Our next Getting Started Class is July 11th.

We have added a new person to our class line-up. It is Heather Flannery. She is a professional photographer. She will be doing photography classes for us. What I like about her is the fact she uses a digital camera. Most scrapbookers do use them and she is a wealth of information is how to achieve a great photo. We will announce her class soon.

We got in the Daisy D's Girlfriend Rub-Ons and our Prima Paper Kits are being shipped. Also, I ordered the Free Style book by Autumn Leaves. I will not forget the discount for you guys at the crop.

Do Not Forget! Those of you entering our Designer Search, pages are due Friday!
We will have another big announcement soon, so be watching!

India and Nonna

0 comments: