Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Great News, Souffle Pens

Hey Guys,

I have GREAT NEWS! We have a surprise for all of you, who shop with us on Friday and Saturday. Scrapbook Mania is giving away a Around The Block Tote filled with scrapbook products. I spoke with one of my reps today and he is helping me fill it up. The tote itself is a $50 value. With the products its value will be around $100. We are so...........excited over this promotion. For every $10 you spend your name will be in the drawing. This promotion includes those of you attending the 2 day crop. My Rep is also giving me product as give-a-ways at the 2 day crop. What a week-end of Fun!

By the way we have gotten in more Heidi Swapp clear stamps and the new Scrapbook Trends Magazine. We have also put more items in our 50% bin.

The Souffle Pens are in for those of you who ordered them. By the way did I mention we got in the Black Shadow Box Frames? We have only a few left. Get them while you can.

See Ya'll this weekend.

India and Nonna

0 comments: