Monday, April 21, 2014

Blog and Crop!

I know it has been a while since I posted on this blog. I keep up with so.....many people on facebook I have considered letting it go. If you would like me to keep it you need to respond and let me know. Just say yes!

We do have a crop coming up on May 17th. It will be from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. That includes crop space, lunch, snacks and prizes! The cost is $18. We have 2 spots left. Just let me know if you would like to attend.

This is the fun Stamp of the Month and Die of the Month. Just let me know if you would like one.




2 comments:

Mobile App Developers 2:02 AM  

Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

App Development Bangalore 9:47 AM  

Very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.