Monday, October 07, 2013

It has been awhile.......

I am sorry that it has been awhile since my last post. A lot has gone on though. I broke my toe, went to Tupelo to visit my dad, started working part time 2 days a week, filed my taxes and am now spending my refund on new paint and new carpet. Yea! Everything just takes time.

But I did want to share with you the Scrapbook Mania Stamp Club. I have a new Club on Facebook and everyone is welcome to join. It is FREE. I will have 1 stamp up each month for sale. I will also feature cards made with the stamp. And I would love to feature your cards made with the stamp of the month. Just e-mail your card and I would love to post it.

This is the NEW Stamp of the Month.

I would love to give one of these away. Just like The Scrapbook Mania Stamp Club page and your name will be in the drawing. If you would like to order one of these stamps just let me know. It is $14 and you will receive 10% off. Christmas is around the corner and this would make a fun stamp.

I will post more later! Happy Stamping!

0 comments: