Tuesday, March 05, 2013

I am not good at.......

Blogging! I think that I am not very interesting. Not much happens in my life that is any different from anyone else. I did crop 6 pages at the last 2 Day crop so I am going for some more pages this weekend. That excites me.  My room is still not organized, but it is livable. Hopefully one day I can post a picture. But right now it just looks livable.

O.k. I have some announcements. Scrapbook Mania will be hosting a Fun One Day Crop on Saturday April 6th, 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. at Lamb of God church on Hwy 17 in Helena. The cost is $15. That will include lunch and snacks. Just email me or call if you would like to attend. The address is 5140 Hwy. 17 Suite 3, Helena, Al. 35080.

We have also moved the Layout Class with Christine to Lamb of God church in Helena. It is on Hwy 17 across from the BP.  The class is now $28. We have 2 spots left beginning in April. It is in a stucco building attached to the Construction Company. We hope to do many more classes and crops there.

It looks like spring is on the way. I cannot wait. I am ready. For spring that is. I am not sure anyone is ready for summer in the south. But we all know southern girls do not sweat! Till next time.

0 comments: