Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I am behind......

O.K. guys my internet has been down again so I am a little behind. The crop is going well and we have about 3 spots left. Please come and join us at Lamb of God church in Helena. This space is working out well. The crop is Saturday April 6th, 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. The cost is $15.00 and that includes snacks and dinner. Please bring your lunch. We have a refrigerator if you need one and a microwave. Just let me know if you would like to attend. Email me at ChefIndia@Bellsouth.net

Here is the Stamp of the Month. I love this modern stamp for any wedding. May and June are approaching and I thought this stamp was fun. Please contact me if you would like to me order you one. You will receive 10% off. I will have a NEW Die of the Month in April.

Spring is on the way and I am so....excited. Get out and enjoy the weather and take fun pictures to scrap.


0 comments: