Monday, October 22, 2012

More Christmas Cards! Christmas Crop!

Here are a few more Christmas and Holiday cards. One I did last year but will use it this year. That means I am still 2 cards behind. Hopefully I will get some more done soon. I hope everyone has gotten some cards made and you are getting ready for the holidays. I am getting really excited. I love Thanksgiving and Christmas. Ready for some family fun.

On Saturday, December 8th Scrapbook Mania will be hosting a Christmas Crop at The Scrapbook Princess. The cost is $15. You will receive $10 back to spend at Scrapbook Princess. The crop will be 10 a.m. - 9  p.m. Christine will also be present to teach a "Christmas Daily Album". Gretchen will also have a fun layout kit for sale.  We are always talking about how much product we have so...bring a $5 item from you stash for the "Dirty Santa" gift swap. The item cannot be more than 2 years old. This is a covered dish. I plan to bring Taco Soup. So plan a dish that compliments the soup.  I am so excited to spend Christmas time with my Scrapbook Maniacs. Please call Paulette at The Scrapbook Princess to sign up. 205-640-3999.

0 comments: