Sunday, September 23, 2012

Blogging again, This is Important!

O.K. guys I just have to gush about the NEW Genius Cutting mat from Quickutz.
 If you use any hand held cutting system (Tim Holtz Vagabond, Big Shot, Cuttlebug, Epic, etc.) this magnetic cutting mat is wonderful. I ran all my dies using the mat and it works GREAT! I am so....happy! I no longer have to layer mats to get the right cut. Or layer embossing mats to get the right cut. You just have 3 mats. The magnetic mat then, layer one for cutting OR one for embossing. So you are only using 2 mats at a time. It is GREAT with all dies. Spellbinders, Cuttlebug, Quickutz, Tim Holtz etc. Anyone who uses these dies needs a Genius cutting system. I cannot describe how easy it is to use! I just love it. Quickutz has come out with a unique tool that is really worth buying. I am so..........happy!

More blogging later in the week! Oh go and watch the YouTube video on the Genius Cutting Mat.

India

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi2azebx0kQ

0 comments: