Saturday, September 08, 2012

Blogging 3! Genius Platform!

Hey guys this is my 3rd attempt at blogging. I wish I could say a lot is going on in my life but that is not true. I do have some good news. The Genius Platforms from Quickutz have arrived for all of you who ordered one. I have not mine yet but I will keep everyone posted.

Also, we have a picture of the class Christine will be teaching at the Fall Crop. This is the cutest
little desk calendar. You can also make some of these as Christmas gifts. I think they would be
wonderful for teachers.  I will get more info on the class later.

We still have 3 spots for the Fun Fall Crop at the Hyatt! If you would love to come and crop with us
we would love to have you. Are you NEW to cropping and nervous. Please give me a call and hopefully I can put your nerves at ease. 205-422-7447.

I have some more crop news coming later!

India

0 comments: