Monday, August 27, 2012

Blogging

I would like to blog more on the Scrapbook Mania page but honestly I do not think I am very good at it. Scrapbooking is now my hobby, not my business, since I closed the store. It has been almost a year and I know many of you have expressed how much you miss it and that really makes me feel loved.

I do have a few events with the Basic Grey classes once a month, The Fun Fall Crop, is coming up and I do sell a card kit. Our monthly Card Kit is full of fun, stamps, paper, and embellishments. Those of you who love stamps to use with Copic Markers our kit is perfect for you. We even mail it or deliver it if you are in the Bessemer/ Hoover/Vestavia metro area.

Check out the card kit at the Scrapbook Mania Marketplace!

I will post more on the Fun Fall crop tomorrow! Have a GREAT day!

India





1 comments:

AudreyMc1 8:20 PM  

Hey, I am looking for a retreat in the Birmingham area so that a friend and I can meet up once a year or so to scrapbook together. Can you send me some info about scrapbook retreats in your area please. audreymc1@att.net Thanks, Audrey