Thursday, February 02, 2012

With the closing of the store Scrapbook Mania, I feel that there has been a void in my life. I miss teaching and creating cards, layouts, and kits for others. Sure I am busy with my new little one and loving every minute of it, but the friendships that I made with people who share my same passion for crafting, I miss dearly. So India and I are working hard to bring you a little bit of Scrapbook Mania back through kits, classes, and retreats.

Today I am releasing our first layout kit. This is a double page spread with an Easter theme but would also, with a few changes, make a great Spring or Mother's Day page.




You will receive all of the materials that you need to make this double page layout. The papers are precut so there is no measuring, cutting or guess work involved. Even the flag banner has been cut for you. You will just have lots of fun putting together your pages with included pictures and instructions. In addition to all of the materials needed for this double page layout, you will also get the full sheet of die cut stickers to use on extra projects or to make your layout fit your needs or theme better.

You will be able to purchase it on the Scrapbook Mania Marketplace website. The price for both pages is $14.99.


Click here to purchase this layout kit through PayPal.


I'll also be posting a list of my classes and their locations in the sidebar. Check there for contact and pricing information as well.


Christine

1 comments:

samrala 12:16 AM  

Very Nice Blog on a scrapbook.I found for scrapbook and tim holtz.This blog will help me for my knowlegde.I am very impressed with your content.keep postinig on scrapbook and tim holtz............