Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Blogging!

I am going to try to blog more often. I am trying to adjust to my life after the store. I now have a part-time job (very part time) and am selling products through the Scrapbook Princess and some on the website. Christine and I are working on website changes that are a little slow but hopefully all the changes will be made soon.

Since I left the store I have discovered that I love making cards but I am struggling with creating layouts. Hopefully the crop this weekend will help. I have a TIP that seems to be working. I have so many layout kits from fun classes taught by Christine. I am actually finding pictures for them and going to finish those layouts. Boy, this is much easier than trying to create my own,
since I have a creative block. I am also using my Sketches from Valerie Salmon and Scrapbook Generations. This makes creating pages a lot easier. By the way Scrapbook Princess will have some of the Scrapbook Generations for order on Saturday. I am finding that sketches are GREAT when you are struggling for creative pages.

I will be teaching some Copic Classes at Scrapbook Princess in June so look for those dates. We will have them up soon. That is the only month that she and I could work together. So....just hold on for some fun EXTREME COPIC COLORING!

The crop is this weekend and I am so......excited. I will get to see some friends and enjoy fun fellowship and hopefully scrap some pages. If you were not able to come you will be missed.
Everyone have a GREAT weekend. I will post pictures next week.

0 comments: