Monday, January 30, 2012

New Product! Christmas Challenge!




O.K. guys I have some NEW product to sell at Scrapbook Princess. I hope to have the stamps there by Thursday or Friday. These fun stamps are by Sugar Nellie. The "Thinking of You" card is a fun sample of one of the stamps you can buy. Go and check them out!

I have a GREAT Christmas Challenge for any of you who would like to join. I have decided to make 1 Christmas card a month. Then by the time Christmas rolls around next year I will have 12
cards made. I also get the opportunity to use Christmas stamps I have never had a chance to use (because I usually never have time to make cards). So here is my January Christmas card. Tell me what you think? Send me picture of your card and I will be glad to post it.

I have a long post coming up so please be watching. More Scrapbook Mania News soon.

1 comments:

Unknown 10:43 AM  

Awww these are beautiful, love the pretty colours. Thank you for stopping by my blog today and for your lovely comment. Hugs xx