Monday, October 31, 2011

Scrapbook Mania is Now Closed. Fun Winter Retreat!

Scrapbook Mania is now Closed! I want to thank all my wonderful customers for your friendship the past 5 years. I loved my job and thank you for your support.

I also want to encourage everyone to support The Scrapbook Princess. This store is now your
local scrapbook store. If you want current products that Michaels or Hobby Lobby do not carry then please support her. Paulette is a real sweetie and will help you anyway she can. I know you guys love those 40% off coupons but consider this. Every time you use that coupon spend
the same amount at your local scrapbook store. Many of you would rather shop at the large craft stores and that is fine but for those of you who like high end scrapbook products you need to support your local scrapbook store.
There is also Sir Stamps A lot for your fun stamp needs. Jean works hard ordering current stamp products. And she has a large selection. Much better than Michaels or Hobby Lobby.

Now that I am closed I am working on developing some ideas for scrappers and card makers on this side of town. Please watch the website for updates. I will have more news about our Fun Winter Crop soon. So be watching!

India

2 comments:

Joynana 5:51 AM  

Where is Scrapbook Princess located? I live in Tuscaloosa.

Anonymous,  5:58 AM  

It is in Moody/Odenville. Here is her website:

http://www.thescrapbookprincess.blogspot.com/