Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Update!

Greetings!
After much consideration, I have decided not to renew my lease in November for Scrapbook Mania. All fixtures, racks and furniture is for sale. Racks will be $59, wall fixtures will be $40. Furniture will be different prices. Just come by and let me know
what you would like. Everything must go!

I will miss seeing my customers each week, but I know I have made lifelong friends and we will be seeing each other again. So here are a few updates you need to know:

1. Our last Basic Grey class will be Thursday October 13th.
2. We have one last day crop on October 12th.

The venue for the Christmas Crop will be Scrapbook Princess. The cost is $5. You will receive the $5 back when you attend. Also, we will have a covered dish. Lou and I will bring the main course and everyone else can bring a dish to go with it. The Dirty Santa
this year will be a re-gift. Hmmm....I know everyone has a gift they would like to pass along. It will be fun to see what becomes a treasure to someone else.

I have found a venue for future crops. There is always the issue of food and rooms but I think we can work it out. I will provide information and date for the upcoming crop.

NEW store hours! Except for the crop on Wednesday October 12 and the Basic Grey class our NEW store hours will be 12 noon until 5:00 p.m. If you need to come earlier or later just call and let me know and I will open for you.

All product is now 20% off. Come in and check out what we have left.

India

0 comments: