Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Card Kit! Store Update! Yardsale!





The card kits are ready. Everyone come and get them. Also, I have a few more NEW products arriving this week. That will be the only NEW products I will be getting in other than special orders. I did receive one Whimsey Stamp and A few dies that coordinate with these stamps.
I have a few C.C. design stamps coming in also.

I do have a Spellbinders Bundle left for $139.00. I love this machine and felt like it worked GREAT! You get the machine and a Spellbinders Grand die with it.

I am working on a winter crop so please stay tuned for updates.

I am having a small yard sale of decorative items if you want to come and check it out! Some customers are interested in our cards and we will be selling them for $3 a card. Come and check out these items.

0 comments: