Saturday, September 17, 2011

Scrapbook Mania Announcement!

After much consideration, I have decided not to renew my lease in November for Scrapbook Mania. For those of you who have always dreamed of owning your own scrapbook store, Scrapbook Mania is "For Sale." It's heart breaking...and exciting all at the same time. I love what I do, but it's time for a change. In my mind, a new owner would be so GREAT for Scrapbook Mania! They would have a fresh perspective.....and fresh ideas.

I will miss seeing my customers each week, but I know I have made lifelong friends and we will
be seeing each other again. So here are a few updates you need to know:

1. I do need everyone with Mania Money to come shopping and spend it by October 4th. I have NEW products coming in every day.
2 .We will be putting out a card kit this month.
3. Our last Basic Grey class will be Thursday October 13th.
4. Our last crop will be Saturday, October 1st.
5. The Spellbinder Christmas bundle has been ordered for those of you who signed up and will be here next week.

I am also working on a venue for the Christmas Crop. I will keep you posted. I still plan on hosting this crop myself and maybe with Lou Riley if I can talk her into it.
Thanks for letting me serve you these past 5 years.

India

1 comments:

Nancy Thomas 9:40 AM  

I'm sad to hear this India - I know I don't come in often enough - but it was comforting to know that you were there. So much as changed in the industry I can't blame you for wanting to make a change. I hope life brings you much happiness.