Friday, August 12, 2011

More Smash Products! Playstations!


We have some NEW Smash products in plus some red Smash Journals and miniature black Smash Journals. Come and check out these fun NEW products.

When Andrew was a child I would keep him busy with miniature workstations. I set up an
Art station with a desk, coloring books, crayons, finger paints etc. He had a fun reading
station with a bean bag and his favorite books and I even think we had a Lego station so
he could sit and build. Anyway how about a fun PlayStation with the NEW
Christmas Le Blanche stamps. Come and play with these fun stamps and watch a video
while you are working. I will have a fun workstation set up for you to play beginning
tomorrow. I will be planning more stations in the future. Come and play. All Le Blanche
stamps will be 10% off tomorrow.

0 comments: