Tuesday, May 24, 2011

New Product!























I am so.......excited about the NEW products we have gotten in. The NEW Doodlebug albums
will hold 75 sheet protectors. That is just CRAZY! I just love these 3 ring binders. And the colors are a must have. One of each would be perfect. We also got in some GREAT Birthday papers by Doodlebug.

I am also excited about Simple Stories "100 Days of Summer" and "Life Stories". I have put the "100 Days of Summer" out in the store and will have the "Life Stories" out when we hold the
K.I.S.S. class. These papers make scrapbooking so fun and easy. Come to the K.I.S.S. class
and see how easy it can be. The class will be Saturday, June 11th at 11:00 a.m. You will come
away with 2 layouts created by me and Christine to make your scrapbooking creative and
quick. The cost for the class is $15. You will also receive the page protectors for this fun
class.

Come and check out these fun products.

0 comments: