Monday, April 04, 2011

Virginia's Class for Scrap-A-Pa-Looza


Here is a sneak peak of Virginia's class for Scrap-A-Pa-Looza! I also have a class
description and supply list. Please call Scrapbook Princess to sign up. We have
5 spots left for Scrap-A-Pa-Looza. The cost is $159. Do not miss out!


Vintage Style Sweet Sign class, by Virginia Tillery

Join me as we create a little vintage-inspired signage for your front door
or some other sweet place in your home. I'll show you how as we use some of
the fun "Paper Girl" collection from The Girls' Paperie, along with metal
signs; you can even customize it with your own quote or saying if you want!
The extra special thing about this project is that you'll want to make more
and more of them; they are *great* for gifts! I've been making these signs
for 4 years now, and I keep going back to them. I think you'll really like
them too. :)

Please bring: scissors, brown or black inkpad, adhesive, black pen.

0 comments: