Friday, April 29, 2011

Quickutz Class Attendees!!

I wanted to post your supply list for tomorrow's class EARLY this time!! Yay me!! LOL!!

We are going to be making a TWO PAGE layout in class tomorrow!! Yippee! You will need your basic tool kit (don't forget fun little tools like a corner rounder), some type of clear glue (Zip-Dry is my personal fave but anything that works like that is fine) and your die cutting machine with a 12" plate if you have it.

Additional items you may also want to bring would be any 4x8 alphas you might like to use for your title and any 12" borders that you have. I will be incorporating one of the new Quickutz 12" borders into our class layout and of course you are always welcome to use my die, but if you have any of the new ones that you are just itching to use, feel free to bring them with you.

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow at 10:00!

0 comments: