Sunday, December 05, 2010

Free Day Crop on Tues. Dec.7th and Weds Dec. 8th! Class!


O.K. guys any of you who want to come and scrapbook or make cards and get crafty here is
your chance to do it FREE at Scrapbook Mania. Just come on Tuesday or Wednesday or both days and Scrapbook or make cards or craft your Christmas projects. You can bring your
product and leave it out for both days if you want. We open at 11:00 and close at 6:00. Just
call the store and let me know if you plan on coming. I will have some drinks for everyone.

We are now officially closed on Mondays. But we will be staying open til 5:00 on Saturdays.

Here is a sample of the Christmas Wreath. It is $29 to make the wreath. If you
want to come in on Thursday and make the wreath please do. We will be holding a class on
Thursday night, 6:30 to 8:30.All materials are included. Please call the store to sign up.

My Favorite Things give-a-way! O.K. I just added another of My Favorite Scrapbook
products to the bag! Just Rite Stamps! I love these stamps. Before you know it spring will be on
its way so you will have some fun flowers to stamp with. Hmmm........that makes the value
around $100.00. Hmm....I wonder what is next!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  5:38 PM  

Is it possible to contact administration?
Thank for all