Sunday, December 12, 2010

December Card Kit! Sale! 2-Day Crop!


The December Card Kit is here! Come and get it. You are going to love these stamps and
card design.

This week we are offering a special. Purchase a $50 gift card and receive an extra $5 in Mania Money! We also have a cute holder for the card.

All magazines are 40% off this week. They make fun stocking stuffers. We have some GREAT
stamp and card magazines. Come and check them out! Also all Thickers are Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!

The Christmas Crop was wonderful. I forgot my camera but I am hoping some of you will
share your photos with me. I will post them as I get them. We had 16 people this time. My
store was full of fun croppers. Our next 2 Day Crop will be January 21st -22nd. It will be
$32 and that includes 3 meals. Please call the store to sign up. See ya'll there.

My Favorite Things give-w-way bag is growing! Fancy Pants is one of my favorite scrapbook
companies. So how about a Hot Chocolate paper kit! I just added that to the stash, which makes the value of the bag about $120. Hmmm.... someone is going to have a very Merry Christmas.

0 comments: