Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Close Early! Black Friday (on Saturday) Specials!


Scrapbook Mania will close at 4:00 on Wednesday Nov. 24th We will re-open on Saturday,
Nov. 27th at 11:00 a.m. for some Black Saturday Specials. Beginning the week of December 6th
we will be closed on Mondays until further notice We are NOT closing the store. Sundays have gotten more demanding for Glenn and I and I could use a day off. Here goes with our Black Saturday Specials:

My Minds Eye "Twinkle Little Boy" paper pads ( 5o sheets of paper) $9.99
My Minds Eye "Round N Round" kit ($30 Value) $12.99
My Minds Eye "Breaking Free Kit ($60 Value) $24.99
My Minds Eye "Merry Days of Christmas" $6.99
Fancy Pants "About a Girl" ($50) $19.99
Fancy Pants "Road Show" ($50) $19.99

We will also have the Black Friday dies from Quickutz and I will be giving away
a Quickutz die valued at $16.99 to everyone who purchases Quickutz that day.

The Zutter Bind It All will be $49.99
The Zutter Distresser will be $29.99

We will also have some My Minds Eye "Life Stories" cards for 0.25 a piece.
We still have the We R Memory Keepers Albums and refills 30% off.

I have some special announcements coming up next week so be watching.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! See you Saturday!

P.S. Here is a picture of November's kit. Got to love Magnolia's.

0 comments: