Friday, September 17, 2010

Fall Fun Layout Class on Saturday

This is my first post on the Scrapbook Mania Blog!! Woohoo!!

I wanted to send out a quick reminder to anyone coming (or thinking about coming) to the Fall Layout Class following the Quickutz N' More Club meeting tomorrow. For those planning to take the class, be sure to bring your basic tool kit, your die-cutting machine, some Fall colored inks, and any Fall-themed dies you would like to bring.

Quickutz Club members will be receiving a new die tomorrow which we will be using on our Fall Layout, but if you have any other Fall-themed dies you think you might want to have handy, feel free to bring them along.

I will have my die-cutting machine and Fall Dies for anyone who does not have a die cutter but would like to attend the class and see what all the "buzz" is about with these metal dies!! I do have to warn you though - they are a lot of fun!! I cannot be held responsible for causing any new scrappy addictions that could result from attending tomorrow's Fall Layout Class!! ;)

Can't wait to see everyone tomorrow!! Happy Scrapping!

Ruth Ellen

0 comments: