Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Page Kits and a Sale

It's Christine here. I have taken over the blog and the store this week and have some fun things to share with you.

First I want to tell you about June's Scrapbook Kit. Your kit is filled with all that you need to make 4 single page layouts plus one double page layout and even have some paper left over to make a card or two. I put pictures of all the layouts that I made using the kit in the kit so you will have some inspiration. Here is a layout that I created using this month Page Kit. We only have 3 kits left so make sure to stop by soon and get yours.

Well the second thing that I want to tell you about is a little sale that I am having this week while India is on vacation. Shhh.. I can't say it loudly but here's the deal. Starting tomorrow, I am selling all patterned paper in the store, except for the brand new Bo Bunny paper, buy 2 get 1 free. Hey we got to start making room for all of the new stuff coming in from CHA Summer in July right?

Last but not least, free crop on Friday during store hours, 11-6. I have all my stuff here so come and crop with me. I won't be serving food but you can bring something to share or grab a sandwich or pizza from next door. You can use all of my tools and I'll help you with anything thing you might need or want to learn when I am not busy at the register.

I hope to see you at Scrapbook Mania sometime this week. I would love to have some company!

Sale starts Wednesday, June 23, 2010 at 11:00 a.m. and ends Friday, June 25 at 6:00p.m. Excluded Bo Bunny papers include the lines Petal Pushers, Sun Kissed, and Block Party


1 comments:

Stacy 12:26 PM  

What a cute layout! Great job!!