Monday, May 24, 2010

New Product! Gift Cards!

O.K,. guys the order of Just Rite stamps is here. Come and check it out! We also got in more
albums, tape runners and solid card stock. Copic markers should be here tomorrow.

Those of you who placed a special order with Cottage Cuts, that order has arrived. Boy,
they are really cute dies.

These items are shipping: MME Meadow Lark, Creative Imaginations Loolah,
Magnolia stamps, and 3 NEW lines from Bo Bunny! All these should arrive next month.

O.K. there is some confusion about my post on gift cards. We will be processing credit cards/debit cards but with a different system. We will no be using our current system so the way we process gift cards will also change. I need to swipe the gift cards
so I can see how much is on them. I will not be able to do that after May 31st.
Please bring yours in and I will be glad to replace them with
Mania Money.

0 comments: