Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Another Sneak Peak! We have a Winner!



Here is another sneak peak of the Lil Monsters mini book. The class is Saturday at 1:00 and the cost is $25. Please call the store to sign up!

I want to thank everyone who participated in the yard sale. We had the biggest one ever and it
was a huge success. I have another special sale planned for June. Be looking for it.

The Olympics is begin February 12th. We are hosting our own event. Will you win the Gold, Silver or Bronze. I will announce details tomorrow so be watching! My favorite event is
Figure Skating! What is yours? Please post your favorite event! Hmmm........you never know
what may happen when you do.

By the way Joy is the winner of some FREE Cosmo Cricket paper. Sorry, I got behind and
forgot drawing for the winner. It should be here any day.

5 comments:

Erika Leigh 1:33 PM  

I absolutely LOVE figure skating! I especially love the pairs!

Jessica 5:45 PM  

love those monsters...wish i lived closer to take the class.
i am helping advertise for an upcoming scrap convention in hattiesburg, ms in june. it is featuring lisa bearnson.
get all the details at www.southernscrapescape.com and please feel free to blog about it and share the word with your readers/customers. thanks!

Julia 7:20 PM  

Yep, I'm a figure skating lover, also....looks like we have a very strong team this year! Also like speed skating and the luge... :)

Jennifer L Fisher 8:41 AM  

I love watching the luge and indoor speed skating!!!!

Gwen 7:08 PM  

These little guys are really cute.
Thanks for sharing.