Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Sneak Peaks, Announcements and Classes!



Don't you just love NEW product! Now I do not have these products in the store but I have ordered them. We will be doing some fun things with Glimmer Mist and
the Tim Holtz distress inks. Comment on this post and receive some NEW product FREE!

Our Quickutz N More meeting is Saturday. At 10:00 we will have the Quickutz Club meeting and at 10:30 our "Bringing Your Die Cuts to Life" class will begin. The cost is $7. If you are a member of the Quickutz Club the class is FREE! This class is for anyone who has a diecut machine and wants to learn new techniques using diecuts. You can join the Quickutz Club for $35. You will recieve 25% off all Quickutz and Spellbinder dies. And receive 6 Free dies a year.

At 12 noon Christine will be hosting a make-n-take on Saturday using the NEW Just Rite Monogram stamps. All Just Rite stamps will be 10% off on Saturday. Come and play with these fun stamps.

Creative Cards with Christine will be Thursday, January 14th at 6:00. The cost is $12.50. Please bring your Copic Markers and basic tool kit. You will receive enough materials to make 2 cards

O.K. We have class dates ready. The Copic Marker Beginner Class is Saturday, January 16th at 10:00 a.m. and cost $30. You will receive 3 markers and materials to make 2 cards.
At 1:00 we will hold the Copic 2 Class. In the Copic 2 Class you will learn how to color faces and shading. The cost is $14.50 and you will receive enough materials to make 2 cards.

ALERT! January 19th at 6:00 Christine will be teaching a Cricut Beginners class.
Th cost for the class is $25. Many of you have been interested in this class.
Christine does work for Provo Craft demonstrating this tool. We will have Cricut tools at the store that you will be able to purchase 25% off that night.

ALERT! I have decided to add one more table for the yard sale on February 4th - 9th. We only have 2 spots left. If you have some scrapbook product you would like to sale just bring it on February 3rd. We sell it for you and you will receive a Gift Card to Scrapbook Mania. Please call the store to sign up.

Our first Crop A Latte Tuesday is January 12th. Come and have some warm coffe, hot chocolate and muffins. The cost is $10 for the day. Please call the store to sign up.

10 comments:

AnnV 4:59 PM  

I am all about some free products. Also looking forward to upcoming events...

Ruth Ellen 7:08 PM  

Those new Tim Holtz Distress Inks are gorgeous!!! I want them ALL!!!

Linh C. 7:15 PM  

I just saw a video of Heidi Swapp using Glimmer Mist...love those things!

leateach 8:30 PM  

Oh yeah! I am all about free product. And you can go ahead and put me down for each of the new Tim Holtz inks!I love them! :)

Cheryl Wray 8:39 AM  

Hey India--I wanna do the Tuesday Crop. If there's stil room, sign me up! (What are the times for it?)

Julia 9:56 AM  

I'm so excited that you're going to carry Glimmer Mist! And I love those new TH colors!!!

Toni Greer 11:08 AM  

I really like the Tim Holtz distress inks. Also can't wait to see the new glimmer mist.

JoAnn 6:29 PM  

I have just found out about your store and I'm sooo excited!!! I have been looking for somewhere to find some classes and just a crop. I have only heard about how much fun these are to attend but have never been to one myself. If we don't get snowed in you will be seeing me very soon. And by the way, I would love any free product or products I might recieve. That would make this day great!

judyc 4:06 PM  

Love the new Ranger colors and Glimmer Mist colors.

ScrapCrazy 6:23 AM  

I love glimmer mist and of course anything T!m
mm