Thursday, November 05, 2009

Markers Markers Everywhere! Slammin Day!


We have had a real slammin day today. The card kit is here and our NEW colors of Copic Markers are here. You need to come check out our NEW display.

I want to brag on Christine's card for the Card Kit. I just love it. The good thing about this kit is the wonderful stamp is in it and the instructions. The bad thing about this kit is that it is SOLD OUT! We may try to increase the numbers next month.

The NEW Basic Grey Pantry line has shipped and will be here soon. Just keep watching the blog for NEW products and ideas.

We still have room in the class on Saturday. You will make 1 card in 30 minutes but have enough materials to make 10 cards. Stay and enjoy the Card Crop for FREE. The cost for the class is $15.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  6:29 AM  

In my opinion you commit an error. Write to me in PM, we will discuss. achat levitra You commit an error. I suggest it to discuss. Write to me in PM, we will talk.