Thursday, October 01, 2009

Attention!


Scrapbook Mania will open regular hours on Saturday. We open at 11:00.

ALERT! We now have 6 spaces left in the "25 Days of Christmas Class". I know many of
you have said you are interested in this class by Cheryl Mezzetti! You need to call and sign up
soon to save your space.

We have 2 GREAT card kits coming out on Saturday. Roree Rhump has a fun paper crafting kit for $12 and our monthly kit by Christine will be $16. Come by and check out these fun card kits.

1 comments:

Scrapinkats 7:45 PM  

I would love to come I met Cheryl today at Collins Rep in Houston,I will be home Tuesday, I will call and give you my Credit card info, so please say me a spot! I have been wanting to come to your store , I love Cheryle she is so great to work on projects with.
I have had a blast here today!
I look forward to meeting you,
Kathy
Scrapin Kats
Cullman Al
256-737-0900
kathywittlock@scrapinkats.com