Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Star Wars and Christmas Crop!




Yes, since my son was 7 years old he was a Star Wars fan. He was a young Luke Skywalker. I believe he has over 150 figures and ships. And at the age of 18 he will not let me get rid of them. I have so.......many pictures of my young Jedi Knight and now Creative Imaginations has come out with some fun Star Wars paper and embellishments. I am putting them out this afternoon so come check them out. Please bring your son or daughter in to help you pick out what you need.

ALERT! We have 6 spots left in the Christmas in July Crop. The crop is $15. If you are a member of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Scrapbooker you have a coupon for $5 off. The crop is July 25th and will be from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Christine will be there with a fun make-n-take. Lunch will be served. If you have a special Christmas dish you would like to share, please bring it.

Our Magnolia stamps have shipped. It may be 3 more weeks before they are here but at least they have shipped.

More later!

0 comments: