Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Quikcutz



O.K. Quickutz lovers Zelda is back Bigger and better than ever. Yes, Quickutz has started a NEW PROGRAM called the collectors series. And this is the first one of the series. The Zelda is no longer on 2 x 2 dies but is a GRAND size and will come in a pack of seven 4 x 8 dies. And now the cost is $99. If you would like the alphabet please call the store and let me know.

I am so.....excited over some fun things Quickutz has going over the next several months. Hmmmm.........it will be worth the wait. Also, Our next Quickutz meeting is May 16th.

I also have a few of the new dies in. The panda, monkey and stars. Come in a check them out.

O.K. I am officially tired of rain. But it does make me want to scrapbook. We got in some new nesting punches and I think I may try them out or some of the NEW stamps.

More later!

India

0 comments: