Monday, March 16, 2009

Embossing and NEW Products!




















I want to remind everyone about the embossing class the Raven is teaching on Saturday. You will come away with a fun mini-book and all you need to know about wet embossing. The cost of the class is $18. You will get everything you need for this fun mini book. I will also get her to do a fun demo of the NEW Versa Mark Dazzle. Yea!

Here is a sample of some fun NEW products I have gotten in. Products by Little Yellow Bicycle, Carolees Creations, and Sassafrass Lass. Please come check them out. Also, Congratulations to Atha Carson and Nancy Allinder for winning the 2 $50 gift certificates. I have not called them yet. Maybe they will read this post.

I will be revealing some fun NEWS soon!

India

1 comments:

SavannaLea 11:32 AM  

Now where do think Atha and Nancy will read this?? LOL

Is that my sassafrass lass that finally came in???