Thursday, February 26, 2009

We have NOT moved!

O.K. guys Scrapbook Mania has NOT moved. The doctors office next to us HAS moved. I have been getting calls about this. It is funny because my BIG green sign is still up and my name is still on my door, but for some reason people think I have moved. Just so you will know I have NOT moved.

We have 1 spot left in the Copic Collectors club.Y'all are going to love these markers. And Christine who is now an official Copic Instructor, has taken the guess work out of which ones to collect. You sign up for 6 months and collect 6 markers each month and at the end you have 36 markers. The cost is $30 a month.

Our next Stamping with Copic Class is Thursday, March 12th at 6:30. The cost is $30 but that includes stamps and markers plus materials to make 2 cards.

See y'all this weekend for the yardsale.

India

0 comments: