Monday, February 09, 2009

Stamping with Copic Markers and Take 6 with Copic!

O.K. I am sitting here listening to Andy Williams with very fond memories of this past weekend. I know of you are laughing at the mention of Andy Williams. Anyway I just want y'all to know what a wonderful time I had this weekend. It is so quiet around here I do not know what to do with myself.

O.K. I ordered some more stamps today for the Stamping with Copic Markers class. We now have 3 spots left in the class. Christine did such an excellent job on Saturday with the make-n-take and the Copic Demo. I had so....many people interested that I decided to increase the class. Yea! The class is Saturday February 21st at 1:00. The cost is $30 and that includes your stamp, papers and markers for 2 cards. Also, the morning of February 21st we will have a Stamp Expo with Technique Tuesday stamps. Raven Rose will be with us hosting this fun expo. When you purchase $25 worth of stamps you get the collectible stamp FREE! The expo starts at 10:00 and goes till 12:00 noon. Come a join us for a FREE make-n-take and GREAT ideas for the NEW Technique Tuesday stamps.

We have a NEW club we will be introducing on February 13th. Introducing TAKE 6 WITH COPIC. This is a collectors club for copic sketch markers. It is FREE to join but you must commit to 6 months of collecting markers. You will receive 6 markers each month for 6 months. At the end of 6 months you will have 36 markers. The cost is $30 a month. This is a BIG savings on these fun markers. Just call the store to sign up for the class or club.

Hopefully I will have pictures tomorrow of the crop.

India

0 comments: