Monday, February 02, 2009

New Product and FREE make-n-take and Sale












O.K. I am so......excited. The NEW Heidi Grace and Fiskars punches arrived today as well as some Studio 8. Just check out the photos.

Also, all Technique Tuesday stamps are 40% off. You do not want to miss this fun sale.

Friday and Saturday is our Amore 2 Day crop. Friday night we will be open till 9:00 p.m. and Saturday we will open at 9:00 a.m. We also have a special make-n-take by Christine on Saturday afternoon. The make-n-take is FREE with purchase. Please come demo some fun NEW stamps and punches by Fiskars. I will list the time soon.

O.K. I talked to a little bird today and I am hoping for a surprise this summer. That is all I can say but I hope to know more over the next several months. I also have some fun plans for National Scrapbook Day. Just plan on spending May 2nd at Scrapbook Mania.

We will be holding a crop once a month at Scrapbook Mania. Hopefully I will have a list soon
of upcoming crops. Many NEW products have shipped. Soon we will have some NEW Making Memories, Best Creations, Jenni Bowlin, Marks Paper Co. and more. Be watching.

India

2 comments:

SavannaLea 5:13 AM  

I am excited about cropping this weekend and seeing all the new stuff...what time does it start on Friday??

Anonymous,  5:25 AM  

You can come anytime after 1:00 p.m.

India