Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Updates!



O.K. how about a few updates. Saturday is our Bind-It-All class with Raven. The cost of the class is $9 and everyone will have a kit to make a mini-album. The time will be 10:30 to 11:30. All Bind-it-All products will be 20% off on Saturday.

Just a reminder, the recipe carousel class will meet on January 24th at 11:00 A.M.This is a swap and it is FREE. When you attend you will receive a FREE recipe card and divider for you Carousel. To participate you must buy all your 7 Gypsies product at Scrapbook Mania. All 7 Gypsies products will be 20% off for those who participate. Please call the store to sign up.

I am ordering NEW products everyday for the store. Hopefully they will start arriving soon.

India

1 comments:

Cheryl Arbo 1:11 AM  

Hi India. I always forget to call during the day. I don't think you would appreciate a phone call this time in the morning! But...would you please sign me up for the Bind it all class this Saturday? I've have one of these in my scraproom and have no clue on how to use it! Thanks so much! Cheryl in Hayden