Friday, January 23, 2009

Been Busy!


O.K. I know I have not been blogging much but I have been busy ordering NEW product for the store. So how about a little contest. I will be blogging pictures of some items I have ordered. Just post on the ones you like and your name will be in a drawing for FREE NEW product! How does that sound. So start looking tomorrow for fun pics.

Here is a card that I stole off of Christine Ousley's website. Man I love her work. She colored this cute little girl with Copic Markers. We will be have a Stamp and Card Making day in February so do not miss out on this fun class. Copic markers are blend ables and that makes them very unique. More info on this later. Just be prepared to be wowed by this fun class.

India

1 comments:

Jeanette 4:03 PM  

I just saw this card on her site, it really is adorable! I looooove Copics!!