Sunday, December 07, 2008

Chrismas Mini-Album!

Valerie's Christmas mini-album is SOLD OUT! Sorry guys. I did get everyone who e-mailed me for one.

O.K. guys we have a NEW sale this week. All wood block stamps are 30% off and everything is the 40% bin is an extra 20% off. We have 1 12 x 12 album left for $9.99 and 2 8 x 8 for $8.99. When you spend $20 you get some fun Creative Imaginations stickers FREE. I have ordered Tinsel Town from Creative Imaginations and it should be here by Tuesday.

I also want to remind everyone about the give-a-way. You get a ticket for every $10 that you spend. We are giving away a $50 gift certificate, a Advantus tote with goodies, and some fun flowers by Prima Flowers.

O.K. I am working on the Calendar for next year and we have some exciting news. HEE HEE!

India

0 comments: