Thursday, November 20, 2008

"Its a Wonderful Life"

Kits are ready! Yea! We will also have the album in the store for you to look at! See y'all this weekend. It's going to get cold tonight so bundle up!

By the way Saturday I get to start doing something that I only get to do once a year. Can you guess what it is? It is one of my favorite things to do. I would do it all year round but people would think that I am strange. Well, just a little strange. Sometimes I do it in my car in July! Hmmm....wonder what "it" is?

India

3 comments:

Kisha 5:11 AM  

Hmmmm... is it hum your favorite Christmas song? Or..start scrapping some Christmas layouts..well that's not strange:) I think..maybe..you play your Christmas Carol CD. I dunno..see you Dec 6!! Have a wonderful day

Melinda AKA medialady 7:41 AM  

I think it is playing Christmas Carols in the store!!!!

Anonymous,  7:48 AM  

O.k. Melinda got it right. I love Christmas music. Made me a new CD yesterday. I must give that girl a prize. I will put it in your kit.

India