Monday, November 17, 2008

Attention!

O.K. Guys, I came up a little short on product for the kits, so........I placed a quick order today and the product should be here by Thursday, so........the kits will not be ready until then. Sorry, we work hard to make the kits special so please bear with us. This kit has a special theme. So how about a contest. Can you guess which movie it is themed after? The movie was a sleeper that debuted in 1946. It was not popular with the studio audience. Hmmmm.... can you guess what it is?

If no one guesses I will give another hint tomorrow.

I have more Christmas paper shipping so hang on!

India

3 comments:

Linh C. 1:28 PM  

OK, India. You KNOW that whoever has access to GOOGLE will be able to figure it out, right?

The other day, you said something about ANGELS, so my guess will be It's a Wonderful Life, and it's a mini-album about your Christmas past, present, and future. Right? :)

Melinda AKA medialady 4:38 PM  

That's my guess also - it's a wonderful life or it could be Angel on my Shoulder!

Anonymous,  7:59 PM  

O.K. you girls guessed it. I do not think there would be any hint I could give that someone would not guess it. The kit this month is based on "Its a Wonderful Life".
It will be ready hopefully Thursday. I think ya'll will like it.