Sunday, October 26, 2008

Why do I Scrapbook!

You know I usually use the blog for updates but I want to remind everyone why I scrapbook. I started my first scrapbook as a gift for my dad. I made an album of his WWII memorabilia. Man he loved it. So why did I continue scrapbooking, hmmmm...........memories.

I have all these memories stored in my head and in pictures and I want them to be passed down. I look at my books and I remember events and people and fun. Scrapbook products help to tell the story.

The holiday season is coming upon us. It is at this time that more pictures are taken and more memories are made. Do not forget the joy of those events and have a good time making memories.

I know that scrapbooking is about friends having a hobby in common and also about the inner artist in many of us. But mostly it is about making an event or person last forever.

Enjoy scrapbooking. It is meant to be enjoyed. I know times are tough right now but life goes on and memories go on. So take the time to enjoy small moments. Take time to remember.

Have a GREAT week!

India

0 comments: