Friday, October 31, 2008

Paper Doll Contest! New Products!





Man I have been so slammed today with people. I have gotten to visit with so many of you. Anyway I started this post at 11:00 a.m and am just now finishing it at 4:30. I leave the store in 30 mins. Yikes.

O.K. guys here you go. Anne Vance won 1st place in the paper doll contest. She created the cutest clown. Mandy Cherry's fairy won second and Carol Snyder's Hula Girl won honorable mention!

Congratulations girls on a job well done. 1st and 2nd place get a gift card from Scrapbook Mania. I will take pictures this weekend and get them up on the web. I am having a hard time getting pictures up so please be patient.

We got in the NEW Technique Tuesday stamps with the Ali Edwards designs. Also, some new Christmas ones. Come in and check them out.

The NEW Creative Imaginations Christmas paper is here along with some fun rub-ons. Love the New die cut papers. Christmas is on the way.

Our Watercolor Christmas class still have 4 spaces. It is Thursday November 6th at 6:00. Do not miss out.

The Christmas Dry Embossing Class is Saturday November, 8th at 10:00 a.m. The cost is $16. A sample card is in the store. The Christmas Card crop in Saturday November 8th at 1:00 - 7:00. Dinner will be served. the cost is $10.

Jerri Woods 25 Days of Christmas is Saturday, November 15th, 1:00 to 330.. The cost is $21. I only have 5 spots left in this class. Do not miss out.

Have a Happy Halloween. Andrew is performing tonight at a block party. I will be taking pictures.

India

1 comments:

gimmegodiva 7:21 PM  

Hannah and I will split the $5 gift card since she finish it up!!! :-)